Tuesday, November 17, 2015

(We Are) The Road Crew by Motörhead (1980)



Man, I love Motörhead. So much so, that I've been holding on to a special occasion to feature Lemmy and the boys here on my blog. Well, there have been a couple of recent events which have accelerated my plans. First of all, Phil "Philthy Animal" Taylor, the classic drummer for Motorhead passed away last week.

Secondly, as part of the heinous terrorist attacks in Paris, Eagles of Death Metal merchanise manager, Nick Anderson, was one of the people senselessly killed in the name of religion.

One of my favorite songs from Motörhead has always been (We Are) The Road Crew from the Ace of Spades album featuring Phil Taylor on drums. So this post is for Phil, Nick Anderson, and all of the those road crew members of touring bands who make it all possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuZC-un9S-A&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment