Monday, July 20, 2015

Without You by The Doobie Brothers (1973)



Recently, I blogged about going on a mission to find a song that I actually like by the Moody Blues. Well after some conscious effort I found one.  Recently, I had another one of those experiences, except that it was quite by accident.

I have never been a fan of the Doobie Brothers. I hated Black Water from the get-go and I always found China Grove to be cheesy. So, when I flipped on the radio the other day and discovered a song that rocked with the name "Doobie Brothers" scrolling across my car radio's display, I was naturally quite confused.

Upon further investigation, I found that this was a pre-Michael McDonald band recording, so it started to make a bit more sense. Anyway, give it a listen and come to your own conclusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bn_to1uNVg

No comments:

Post a Comment