Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Seer by Witch (2006)







So, a little insight into how I select a particular song for a particular day. I have an iTunes(I know) playlist of potential blog songs of the day that I have been adding to here and there for that last two years or so. Currently, there are about a thousand songs in that list. If inspiration does not strike for featuring a certain song on a given day, I will just go to my playlist and hit random. Yesterday, I ended up landing on Heavy Blanket(a J. Mascis side project). Today, I hit random again and land on another J. Mascis side project, Witch. While part of me wanted to just select another song, I decided to let the fates have their fill of J. Mascis' guitar work....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qlx71g_1lU


No comments:

Post a Comment