Sunday, May 29, 2016

(Can't Kill The) Revolution by Rage Against the Machine & Tool (1993)




The late 90's were the early days of file "sharing". The infamous Napster website ruled the day. I remember going through pages of poorly sorted search results finding new and interesting music to download. One song that jumped out at me was what appeared to be a song featuring two of my favorite bands of the day, Rage Against the Machine and Tool. I immediately started to download the song. Twenty minutes later, the download was complete and I began to listen. While the production value of this unreleased song wasn't the best, I loved the combination of the two bands. What a better mantra for these bands than the chorus, "You can kill the revolutionary, but you can't kill the revolution".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hARkTywdJQ0

No comments:

Post a Comment