Monday, October 15, 2018

Nothing in the World by Blue Planet (1970)



After writing this blog for a few years, I've come to the conclusion that 1970 is probably my favorite year for music. I keep coming across great music from this era. I find myself thinking that it must have been a great time to be alive and listening to music. Then I wonder, without the internet, it may have been impossible to even know about all of these bands as they were happening. I fear I may have been stuck listening to the Carpenters and Blood, Sweat, and Tears as that was what was playing on the radio. I'm glad I can look back now. In any case, here is a short-lived hard rock outfit from the Netherlands with another great tune from my favorite year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNv5sMnXmB0

No comments:

Post a Comment