Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Somebody's Been Sleeping by 100 Proof Aged in Soul (1969)



About ten years ago, I was gifted a satellite radio for Christmas and I immediately fell in love with the medium. Every day, I was discovering new(to me) music. That kept up for quite a while. Over time, however, the breadth and depth of my musical taste both widened and deepened. At the same time, satellite radio hasn't changed that much. For example, there still isn't a channel dedicated to punk rock!

As a result, the musical discoveries on satellite radio are fewer and farther between. That said, it stuck out to me yesterday, when I discovered this soul track while out driving around. So, here is 100 Proof Aged in Soul off of their first album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_QkrzaxR0Q

No comments:

Post a Comment