Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Snowblind by Ace Frehley (1978)


I have never been a huge Kiss fan. There are a handful of songs that I like, but there are also plenty that annoy me, so I've never taken a deep dive on their catalog. That said, if I am at a yard sale and see a Kiss album for cheap, I'll pick it up because I know that there is a market for it. Just this last weekend, not only did I pick up a cheap copy of Destroyer, but I also saw the Ace Frehley solo album from 1978. I picked this one up, as well.

Later, I was testing how the albums played, as they were not in pristine condition. Despite some pops and crackles, the Frehley album was in decent enough condition. More surprising was that I was actually liking the music. It looks like I'll be keeping this one in my collection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX6UlUqLlxY


No comments:

Post a Comment