Sunday, March 11, 2018

Drive My Car by Pugh's Place (1971)



As I've mentioned before in this space, the Beatles were my favorite band when I was in high school in the 80's. While I would like to feature their music here on Deep Rock Mining, the band's representatives do not take kindly to posting their material on Youtube. As a result, I satisfy my Beatle urges by playing covers of their material. Previous daily installments have included covers by the Moving Sidewalks, Lowell Fulsom, and Fats Domino. I've also featured a jammed out interesting take on Eleanor Rigby by the Rattles. Today's entry is another jammed out version of a Fab Four track with Dutch psych rocker's Pugh's Place's version of Drive My Car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwqFGOi8krY

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete