Thursday, January 17, 2019

I'm Earth by Black Dresses (2018)



I recently came across an article on the Dangerous Minds website featuring Graham Duff's top 20 albums of 2018. I decided to check out these albums online to see if anything grabbed my interest. Graham's collection was a mash-up of electronic, pop, and indie rock. These aren't generally the genres that most interest me, but thought I would expand my horizons. In most cases, I couldn't get into the albums that Graham chose, but there were a few exceptions. Here is a quirkly, electronic duo that was at the top of Graham's list with one of the tracks off of their 2018 release, WasteIsolation. The vocals here sound a bit like Ke$ha, no? The link to the video for their song is below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POqVmh_RgWI

No comments:

Post a Comment